[nfbcs] Installing Web Visum

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Jan 3 18:24:04 UTC 2016

Jude,

Are you responding with the latest information on this topic?  My
understanding from other lists is that there is a known problem with the
Webvism add-in and the current version of FireFox but that there is a way
around this by making a change to the FireFox configuration.  My
understanding is that this workaround will not work with the next FireFox
version, though.  Here is the message to which I am referring: