[nfbcs] flatbed scanner recommendation

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon Jan 4 21:40:38 UTC 2016

I have used an opticbook scanner for the last several years, and I highly recommend them if you scan books. The big feature of these scanners is that the glass goes right to the edge of the machine, so there's no forcing the binding all the way flat. It also scans almost right to the edge, so you don't get the gutter text cut off.

Not the cheapest scanner available, but well worth it IMHO.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device