[nfbcs] Computer Science Career Questions

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 02:32:31 UTC 2016

Hello:

Thanks for your response.  What do you mean by sales IE FAE?  Perhaps I mean
to ask exactly what FAE stands for?  I do like programming, as it makes me
think, but I'd probably be more into the system admin stuff.  I've been
practicing with C# and VS.Net Community 2013.  Also, when I was a kid, I did
a lot of fun stuff with VB6 which I think is way outdated now.