[nfbcs] Is there any accessible editor for programming like EdSharp?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Jan 13 22:03:55 UTC 2016

Notepad++, at least on my system, does not recognize blank spaces
properly, hence I have difficulty determining whether or not things
are aligned properly.  But the biggest problem I encounter is that it
doesn't read what is being selected when I hold down the shift key.

I too wish for an alternative to EdSharp, as I worry what will happen
when it no longer works.  It's the editor upon which I rely to do my
job.

Aaron