[nfbcs] Braille with iDevices was RE: The Mac Beckens

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 18 05:47:40 UTC 2016

	I have a BrailleNote Apex which I could pair with my iPhone 6.
However, I stopped pairing it at least one iPhone ago because the typing
delay is so bad. I remember trying to type a word that had the st
contraction in it, and the iPhone turned it into the word still before I
could type anything else. The Braille is not that useful to me anyway
because I can listen much faster than I can read.
	To the contrary, I know of a person who is deaf blind who uses a
QWERTY BrailleNote with the iPhone; the person never told me of any
problems, but that was several years ago.

Nicole