[nfbcs] The Mac Beckens

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:04:57 UTC 2016

I'm sure that's true, and obviously companies and individuals can choose
to run their business with whatever operating system they want to, but
the Mac also has viruses and security vulnerabilities, and these will
only be exploited more as Apple gains more market share and becomes more
appealing to hackers.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/jheim%40math.wisc.
>>> edu

>> nfbcs: