[nfbcs] The Mac Beckens

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jan 18 18:02:07 UTC 2016

Eventually maybe.  Apple has controls on its web page that really need
an Apple computer and current version of safari to access.  I found out
about that when trying to access a scroll area with a PC a while ago.
Using an apple device I was able to interact with that scroll area and
get the job done.  There was another control that was like that too but
I can't remember that now.