[nfbcs] Mac with Windows Virtual Machine was RE: The Mac Beckens

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 18 20:52:50 UTC 2016

	Yes, there is, or at least some sort of agreement that allows
Freedom Scientific to get access to operating systems before they are
released to the public, which is why, for the last few versions of Windows,
the time that it has taken JAWS to be mostly functional on the new version
has been shorter than in the past.