[nfbcs] The Mac Beckens

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 04:22:36 UTC 2016

You're absolutely right. I think intelligent discussions on the relative
merits of different solutions is fantastic. What I have little patience
for though is those people who think their solution is the only solution
for everyone else. I also don't get the people who seem to delight in
knocking down other solutions, such as the iPhone user who revels in the
article talking about a new Android virus or the Android user who enjoys
the bad press Apple gets over a particular bug. There's also those
people who don't let facts get in the way of their opinions. I agree
though, this discussion hasn't devolved to that level.