[nfbcs] Experience with VR development

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 02:21:01 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a team project that has to do with developing a VR
experience for creating empathy. Given the heavy visual experience,
I'm not sure how I can contribute. Perhaps, I could do something with
the audio experience, but I'm not quite sure. Does anyone have any
experience in this space? We're using the Unreal gaming engine as the
development environment which seems to be inaccessible for the most
part. Do you think I should contact the instructor to work on a
different, more accessible project?

Best,
--
-Kartik Sawhney,
+1-(510) 766-3419 (US), +91-9958499435 (India)