[nfbcs] Computer science major college question

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 01:41:23 UTC 2016

It depends on what you want to do. CS focuses on the mathematical aspect of
programming. IS/IT focuses on application development for consumers and
business users. If you want to create binary algorithms that calculate the
hash of a union result from an sql database, a CS degree is best. On the
other hand, if you want to write an application that allows a business owner
to track trouble tickets, an IT/IS degree might be best.