[nfbcs] Brand Recommendations

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 04:10:24 UTC 2016

Oops, sorry, I never meant to say or imply that anyone was a brand snob.
That wasn't intended for anyone in the thread I replied to.

I was just speaking for myself. I don't usually gush over one brand or
refuse to consider another. It's only my experience with Dell over the
last few years that causes me to actually say something negative about a
particular brand.

Again, no slight was intended, and I profusely apologize if anyone took
it that way.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail