[nfbcs] Introduction

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Jul 13 02:19:14 UTC 2016

Hey Cricket,

Have you done any of the lessons at Codecademhy.com ? They're nice and interactive and appear accessible. It's been a couple years since I looked at that stuff, you know, easily distracted and all, but might be worth a look. price is right (it's free!)

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name