[nfbcs] Introduction

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 04:49:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

You could try the book “Teach yourself JavaScript in 24 hours”. It doesn’t literally teach the entire thing in 24 hours — it has 24 chapters in the book. I found it useful because it starts with a gentle introduction to JS and a few programming basics when it comes to dynamic languages. Do you plan on learning any other languages? If so, it might be worth picking up one of those for a few chapters before jumping into JS.