[nfbcs] Question about learning Java

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:07:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

I know I really don't know Java, but what I really do know is how do use in IDE. It is sort of easy to use with a screen reader, although I would recommend the free nvDA as a screen reader for development. Why? Because andVDA read everything in visual studio. Another thing I like about visual studio is the ability to have in Calley cents. For starters, and Kelly sent it a cold prediction that gives you ideas for your code. I like this so that I can play around with code in there in about new things that I would not of known about if I would've used notepad.  Sorry, the actual name is intelligent  sense, but it keeps auto correcting anyway, I just thought I would say this, because are used in IDE every day for my personal programming, and I believe that employers probably would want you to use the same I could be wrong, but just a few Hinton suggestions if you have to use an IDE for your programming

Sent from my iPhone