[nfbcs] Drawings

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Jul 13 20:52:54 UTC 2016

This can easily be done with Excel.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2012/03/how-to-sort-a-list-randomly-in-excel/

After the steps in that article, the person in the top row is the winner.

If you need more winners, how you get them will depend on whether you want to exclude people who have already won, or not. Also, this technique will result in each person having an equal chance of winning. This is great for door prizes, but not so great for raffles, where the more tickets a person buys, the more likely they are to win.

--
This message was sent from a mobile device