[nfbcs] Searching a library

Ryan Stevens rysteve at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 12:54:02 UTC 2016

Hi, Tracy,

To look for documents with specific text, I go into Windows Explorer, move
to the folder where the files should be and tab over three times into the
search box. The current folder and its subfolders will be searched.
Depending on how many subfolders need to be checked, it may take a minute or
two, but you can tab back three times to look at the files that are found.
HTH.

Ryan Stevens