[nfbcs] Question about Math ML

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:09:16 UTC 2016

Hi Cricket,

What is your purpose of learning MathML? Unlike XML, I haven't seen
XML being used all that widely in the academia or the industry. Most
people just use LaTeX and export it to MathML. Do you know LaTeX? If
not, it might be better to learn that and export it into MathML,
rather than learning MathML directly, unless you're learning it for a
specific purpose.

Best,

--
-Kartik Sawhney,