[nfbcs] Future goals for the division

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:49:24 UTC 2016

I would recommend Wordpress. It will be easier for a broader development community to
participate.
My group  has  taken a number of web sites and simplified the development environment by using Wordpress. One would not be able to tell that a site is even using WordPress.

I give as an example http://alticomcti.com/ <http://alticomcti.com/>

-Kevin