[nfbcs] Future goals for the division

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Wed Jul 20 21:35:39 UTC 2016

I think a paper like this would be great. One thing I am running into now
in the workforce is my company wants everybody pair programming. Now even
though I have very usable vision and use ZoomText, pair programming is just
not possible unless we sit at my desk. And then I get comments like "Your
life sucks" when we realize a pop up was hidden off to the side and not
what I had on the screen.