[nfbcs] Help for older students

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:06:24 UTC 2016

I read articles on finding jobs, e.g. resume writing, cover letter
writing, interviewing and so on. These articles talk about age
discrimination and how to fight it.

I never suggested that open source projects will pay the bills. I just
said that they could be part of your resume and could be used to fight
some of the stereotypes associated with older workers.

On 20/07/16 20:59, Andy B. via nfbcs wrote:
> How do you find out why they are doing this? Also, it is good to get
> involved with opensource projects, but in the long run, it fails to pay the
> bills.

>>> J
>>> 20R4TjadGGZBc&r=gcvya4Pqy0A2EsMRyTgo_3n3PIn53GqWAnSNzbIFuBs&m=oWRxU7E
>>> c
>>> h8D9B77tBCcIf5wZwd51ffhy9Og1EgCkA14&s=ceXzWoW2H0KrzV_XAexVeTHM3IutLcb
>>> I _klmXVnENqY&e= To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your
>>> account info for
>> nfbcs:
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nfbnet.org_mailma
>>> n
>>> _options_nfbcs-5Fnfbnet.org_jbar-2540barcore.com&d=CwICAg&c=xoYdONxME
>>> G
>>> xjdvKj5bOdEOV28uakaJ20R4TjadGGZBc&r=gcvya4Pqy0A2EsMRyTgo_3n3PIn53GqWA
>>> n
>>> SNzbIFuBs&m=oWRxU7Ech8D9B77tBCcIf5wZwd51ffhy9Og1EgCkA14&s=djnNK-JhcKe
>>> 9
>>> szn8wxGlyDCRgvGUZ_fELmfeL7pfx8I&e=

>> account info for nfbcs:
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nfbnet.org_mailman
>> _options_nfbcs-5Fnfbnet.org_kathrynwebster.nfb-2540gmai&d=CwICAg&c=xoY
>> dONxMEGxjdvKj5bOdEOV28uakaJ20R4TjadGGZBc&r=gcvya4Pqy0A2EsMRyTgo_3n3PIn
>> 53GqWAnSNzbIFuBs&m=oWRxU7Ech8D9B77tBCcIf5wZwd51ffhy9Og1EgCkA14&s=PwFdY
>> ijdMjhIdfwUoNtODEqTot83fF61jmUMKe27Jz8&e=
>> l.com

>> account info for nfbcs:
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nfbnet.org_mailman
>> _options_nfbcs-5Fnfbnet.org_b.schulz-2540sbcglobal.net&d=CwICAg&c=xoYd
>> ONxMEGxjdvKj5bOdEOV28uakaJ20R4TjadGGZBc&r=gcvya4Pqy0A2EsMRyTgo_3n3PIn5
>> 3GqWAnSNzbIFuBs&m=oWRxU7Ech8D9B77tBCcIf5wZwd51ffhy9Og1EgCkA14&s=nzA0Oe
>> ts9myBY-ET98EhlGpUuwJPR3vFgq8PuKJuDEg&e=

>> account info for nfbcs:
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nfbnet.org_mailman
>> _options_nfbcs-5Fnfbnet.org_carcione-2540access.net&d=CwICAg&c=xoYdONx
>> MEGxjdvKj5bOdEOV28uakaJ20R4TjadGGZBc&r=gcvya4Pqy0A2EsMRyTgo_3n3PIn53Gq
>> WAnSNzbIFuBs&m=oWRxU7Ech8D9B77tBCcIf5wZwd51ffhy9Og1EgCkA14&s=DpibBimcG
>> 3yIhLGh1gqXButtX7PPCIsRsEQlFIJMJ9s&e=

>> account info for nfbcs:
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nfbnet.org_mailman
>> _options_nfbcs-5Fnfbnet.org_armstrongdeborah-2540fhda.edu&d=CwICAg&c=x
>> oYdONxMEGxjdvKj5bOdEOV28uakaJ20R4TjadGGZBc&r=gcvya4Pqy0A2EsMRyTgo_3n3P
>> In53GqWAnSNzbIFuBs&m=oWRxU7Ech8D9B77tBCcIf5wZwd51ffhy9Og1EgCkA14&s=wkk
>> abMUjPwFIk9jvs2yd6rHRjUTVFexWbhtDMeR5FU0&e=

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/chaltain%40gmail.co
>>

> --
> Christopher (CJ)
> chaltain at Gmail