[nfbcs] Logos Software

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Jul 25 17:24:41 UTC 2016

At one time someone was using it with JAWS. I didn't have much luck with Window-Eyes, although it might be more compatible now. I would not be too optimistic about it working with NVDA but would like to be proven wrong.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.