[nfbcs] Duo-factor security

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 29 17:54:44 UTC 2016

I just got a notice from Social Security that, starting in August, they will
be sending a text to my cell phone with a security code I must enter to
access my account.

My employer started using a similar system 6-8 months ago, and the text code
was not accessible through the application they were using.  They had to go
to method B for me, and method C for my husband, who doesn't get texts on
his cell phone.

So, has anyone verified that Social Security's duo-security method is
accessible to blind people, or have we been forgotten, again?

Tracy