[nfbcs] ticket systems

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:07:53 UTC 2016

I know you didn't mention it, but TFS from Microsoft is a bear to use,
at least with the web interface. I'm working on getting things set up so
I can use Excel to manage tickets, which I've heard from other blind
users is accessible, but like I said, the web interface is pretty
cumbersome to use. Fortunately, I don't need to do a lot with  TFS
tickets myself.

On 02/06/16 16:19, Bryan Schulz via nfbcs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to hear opinions of what customer tracking/ticket software like
> remedy, service now, the one from oracle, etc. are accessible with jaws.
> I would also like to hear suggestions other than go read a book of how
> someone gains experience with active directory.
> Thanks,
> Bryan Schulz

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail