[nfbcs] trouble with "alt tab"

Daniel Sweeney daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 13:43:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I made changes to settings I probably should have not have, since I am a
relatively new user to JAWS.

I have managed to return everything back to normal with the exception of the
fact of when I "alt tab" to switch between programs, the lag time is
incredibly slow, and the page I am trying to leave will not shut up, making
it difficult to know if I am going to the correct window on the screen.

I am using Windows 7, Office 2010 on a work computer. None of these issues
occurred until I started making changes to the settings senter under the
JAWS utilities.

Is there something I could have done to change the response time. It would
switch immediately before I made any changes.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

I know I should have known better than to make changes to something I did
not know anything about, but then again, how are you going to learn - except
the hard way?

I won't do it again without supervision.

Thanks for any help. Please don't scold me, as I have done that enough to
myself.

Thanks again,

Daniel