[nfbcs] How do I subscribe to the NVDA user list?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Tue Jun 7 21:47:01 UTC 2016

A few days ago i sent a message saying that Freedom Scientific Braille
displays were not supported by NVDA. The lead developer assures me that
they are. Apparently I am having trouble telling a sighted assistant
what to do, since I cannot use speech. please tell me how to subscribe
the NVDA user list, so i can find someone who knows.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.
Email: john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Mission: To develop softwares and provide STEM services for people with
         disabilities which are available at no cost.