[nfbcs] Fake Cover Letters Expose Discrimination Against Disabled

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 10 17:20:25 UTC 2016

I am ashamed to admit that at the time, I didn't know the EEOC existed.
Even today, I know next to nothing about it and how it can help. I
thought my only course of action was to get a lawyer and sue. I did call
several lawyers and they all refused to take the case. They said I had
had incurred no damages and therefore there was no money in it.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org