[nfbcs] examples of inaccessible web site?

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:55:57 UTC 2016

Any idea of how to find a good example. I intend to mention this in my
talk but I am kind of amazed at how all my old examples are no good any
more. I mean they are good, not bad. There was a couple of sports teams
I used to point to and a couple of TV stations. But I'm not having much
trouble with them today.