[nfbcs] Starting at anew company as a blind computing professioanl

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:29:38 UTC 2016

Hi

I am doing a presentation about having legally blind and blind members join
your team.

What would be your ideal experience as a new employee? ie all
accommodations setup in advance

What are things you would want your team to know for example how to get
documents, diagrams, scrum boards etc in a format you can access

I am legally blind and i emailed my new team all about my condition and the
tools I use and I found it really helpful

I am brainstorming right now so anything you can think of just let me know

Thank you