[nfbcs] Power Point

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Mar 16 23:52:53 UTC 2016

Remember powerpoint has nothing as a default marker.  This means going
in filling out checkboxes on existing slides with checkboxes will be
impossible until you choose a marker type like pen.  Once done the boxes
will be audible with jaws and if you want you'll be able to make marks
on the boxes you need to mark.  I never did composition with powerpoint
and had an awful time with it until I figured that out inside of a
training context.