[nfbcs] Looking for Feedback on Sites for Microsoft Office Shortcuts and Keyboard Commands

Alex Campbell alex20850 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 19:13:02 UTC 2016

My name is Alex Campbell. While I am now retired, I provided PC software support and training – especially on Excel - on a number of contracts for the federal government in Washington, DC for nearly 30 years. A couple of months ago, I got interested in using the keyboard commands rather than the mouse.
I thought it would be easy to find a list of the Alt commands accessing the ribbon - like Alt,F,S - rather than the shortcuts like Ctrl+S at Microsoft.com, but I was sadly mistaken.  On their page for "Excel keyboard shortcuts and function keys", there are less than two dozen Alt commands to access the ribbon.
What document format works best for blind computer uses for computer reference materials?HTML?PDF?Word?
Text?
Please take a look at these sites with lots of Alt commands and tell me what you think about their format and their information:http://www.veodin.com/keyrocket/shortcut-database/https://www.shortcutworld.com/show_all.php?p=win&l=en

Alex Campbell