[nfbcs] Linux questions. With orca.

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:36:24 UTC 2016

When I've had this problem, I just used the multimedia keys on my
laptop. For example, on my Asus laptop the FN+F11 and FN+F12 keys will
lower and raise the volume. I know some distributions have shortcut keys
to raise the volume, but I don't know what they are. Maybe someone else
knows or you can try to Google for it.

On 08/11/16 07:13, Charles E. Black via nfbcs wrote:
> Sir:
>

> After installing Debian in VMWare with speech, the volume in Debian, when it
> comes back up, is low. I believe Debian uses Orca. How do I turn the volume
> up by use of the keyboard once it comes up?

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail