[nfbcs] Importing Outlook-Generated *.CSV file into Gmail?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Nov 28 20:16:23 UTC 2016

Debee,

I don't know if you have dealt with this, but I have just gone through a
rather frustrating experience moving BrailleNote Mpower contacts to a
BrailleNote Touch, and the process would be the same for the Apex.  This
involved importing into Gmail and then syncing the BrailleNote Touch with
that Gmail account.  Although I have completed this process now. Do you
think any of the Android apps would have been useful for this?  The
BrailleNote Touch is an Android device.  Humanware was of virtually no help
on this unless one only used the name and email address, and I'm considering
putting together some of what I learned so other customers don't have to do
what I feel Humanware should have done to begin with.  However, your
comments may offer a better alternative than restructuring data and
importing it into Gmail as I did.  The information out there on importing
into Google is not very complete and there are many complaints in forum that
Google has not documented this process very well.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson