[nfbcs] Preparing for coding interviews

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:22:13 UTC 2016

I agree that I should always keep learning and adding to my skillset.
That need for constant improvement is one thing which attracted me to
CS in the first place. I have no problem reading books, taking certain
online courses and just plain practicing.

On the other hand, the world (or my situation) would have to change
drastically before I would ever consider going back to school. I
didn't spend the majority of my time engaged in actual learning - I
spent it dealing with accessibility issues and feeling anxious,
depressed and thoroughly alone. That's over now; I've done my time and
graduated.