[nfbcs] Preparing for coding interviews

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:59:13 UTC 2016

That's why I've concluded that school isn't really about learning,
it's to see if they can emotionally break you. If they can't and you
get through it with a degree, you *might* get a decent job and be able
to live out the rest of your existence in relative comfort. I love
learning; what you just described doesn't qualify.

Amanda