[nfbcs] Deleting Podcasts in iPhone App

Ryan Stevens rysteve at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 21:33:45 UTC 2016

Hi, Peter,

I'm not sure how to change the acquisition of podcasts from downloaded to
streamed, however, in the settings, you should be able to indicate that
downloads be automatically deleted after 24 hours. This is how it works on
my iPhone 5s. In fact, it's the default setting. I would think this would
also be available on the 6+. I have not worked with any other iDevices, so I
can't help you there. HTH.

Take care,
Ryan Stevens