[nfbcs] anyone able to install webvisum

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 13 16:20:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think it is called xpinstall.require.signatures and changing that value
still wouldn't allow webvisum to install in firefox 49 but now think it
could have been web buttons not firing with space or enter on the webvisum
screen.
I finally routed jaws to the allow button and had to force it with jaws left
click.
Bryan