[nfbcs] Oracle 12C (release 12.1)

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Sun Oct 16 16:57:52 UTC 2016

Andy,

If you are in an educational situation and I assume you are with Windows 10
education, the easiest way I know is to install VMware, install the verssion
of windows recommended by the manufacturer and install Oracle on there. I
say VMWare because it is the easiest to use. You should be able to get
earlier copies of windows from your educational facilities dream spark.
Write me back if any further assistance is needed.

Charles E. Black
charleseblack at att.net
(803) 463-0040