[nfbcs] Help with card game in swift

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 18:32:12 UTC 2017

It isn't done, and wont be for a while because I am working on the Android version first. I have little bits of it done, and won't be out until the fall. If the Android one gets done sooner, I will work on it before then. The app is called "Dice Roller" and will cost $1.99 in each app store. It is accessible without extra settings in place.