[nfbcs] Triggered segues in Xcode

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 22:59:01 UTC 2017

If you are sending data to or from a window, you don't connect it from the
connection inspector. Manually write the Prepare() method that creates an
instance of your new view controller and displays it to the user. If all you
want to do is show a new window, drag one of the presenting segues from the
connection inspector to the button that activates the new window. It would
help to know what the textfield is for, and what type of content is in the
window triggering the new window.