[nfbcs] slowness with VMWARE fusion free trial, and a question about the insert key

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 20:36:37 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm using a free trial of VM ware fusion 8.5, and have a few questions.
1. My VM is very slow; I'm using Windows 10 home 64 bit with NVDA 2017.1. My VM is extremely slow to respond. How can I fix this?
2. VM ware fusion doesn't let me use capslock as my insert key, like bootcamp does.
How do I press the insert key under fusion? How, if at all, can I remap capslock to serve as insert?

Thanks,
Jessica