[nfbcs] Reliable keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 to switch between applications

Tony Malykh anton.malykh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 05:55:03 UTC 2017

I know that Alt-tab can cycle through all the apps. That is
inconvenient for me since I'd have to press it unknown amount of times
to switch to the app I need. I wish I could assign keyboard shortcuts
like windows+2 for IE and windows+3 for CMD.exe and so on. This way I
would have to press just a single key combination for any app. And
this way eventually muscle memory will start forming.

oh, and I use jaws with a braille reader, so looking for the right app
with alt-tab takes a long time for me.