[nfbcs] Remote Jaws

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 14 14:24:14 UTC 2017

I've been using Remote Desktop a lot lately, which runs remote Jaws.
Sometimes, the connection drops for a millisecond, then reconnects, but that
seems to disrupt remote Jaws and make my braille display stop working.  I
haven't been able to close remote Jaws and restart it from the remote
desktop.  The only solution I've found is to close remote desktop
altogether, which puts me back to my laptop and resets the braille display.
Then I go back to remote desktop and restart everything I had open, which is
a hassle.

Is there a better solution?

Thanks.

Tracy