[nfbcs] Putty accessibility

Tony Malykh anton.malykh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 20:08:22 UTC 2017

Hi Kartik,

I was thinking that if you cannot find a proper solution, you might
try some hacking.
What would happen if you don't have putty installed on your computer?
Maybe the google client would ask you which ssh client to use?
If not, then what I would do is to replace putty.exe with my own
program, that just prints out the command line arguments. This way you
would know how the google client invokes putty. Once you know the
arguments, you can translate them into a call to ssh.exe from Cygwin.
You can even write a program that would do the conversion for you.

--Tony