[nfbcs] Looking for an accessible way to read financial statements

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Apr 15 23:11:45 UTC 2017

First, as an old-timer, I think you should not think of use of a
human reader as "resorting."  There was a time, not that long ago,
when this was a student's major tool.

Secondly, do you know the table-reading commands in your screen
reader?  If so, these may help you -- or they may not, if the tables
weren't coded properly.

Dave