[nfbcs] Putty accessibility

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 16:11:35 UTC 2017

I used Cygwin to ssh into the google cloud instance, which launched
Putty. I then navigated to the file, and tried opening it with vim,
but JAWS wouldn't read anything at all. For now, I found a workaround.
These files are actually jupyter notebooks, so I created a static IP
for the instance, and have been able to view and edit these files in
the browser.