[nfbcs] RSS feed

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Sun Apr 16 17:18:01 UTC 2017

File permissions would be the first thing I'd check too. But a 404 error
is supposed to mean "not found". There is a different error code, 403,
for permission denied.  But it could be that the web server is returning
the wrong error code. I believe apache returns a 404 not found error
code if it cannot open the directory the file is in. So after checking
permissions on the file, you should check the permissions on the parent
directory. After that, you probably have to check the logs, if you can
get to them.