[nfbcs] RSS feeds again

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Tue Apr 18 16:38:01 UTC 2017

You should google for podcast validators.  All you have to do is type in
the URL for your podcast xml file and it will tell you what's wrong.
Those xml files are really, really tricky. I had my podcast working more
or less and I still found the validators valuable to make it work on all
podcast catchers all the time.