[nfbcs] RDP

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 19 12:09:39 UTC 2017

I am using RDP with Jaws.  I haven't tried it with NVDA, but I think I read
recently that now NVDA does support RDP.  I think it specifically has to
support RDP to work.
If it does, it should work as you say.  Install NVDA on your machine and the
remote machine, set any switches that need to be set to allow remote access
on the remote NVDA, say a prayer to the tech gods, and connect.  Of course,
nothing is ever quite as simple as it sounds.
I'd be interested to hear how it works for you.
Tracy