[nfbcs] RSS feeds again

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Thu Apr 20 15:16:55 UTC 2017

I am not familiar with your hosting provider but it does look as if they
use a web hosting control panel, like cpanel. Therefore it is possible
that it is misreporting a 403 permissions error as a 404 not found
error. But I would bet on a spelling error. You need to make absolutely
sure that the name in the link to the xml file is identical, including
upper and lower case, to the name of the actual file.